Search results

1. Jeroenimoo0

[Dutch] (Idiomatic Translation) - Want to help?

I'm going to work on the dutch translation. If any dutch people wanna help they are welcome. Please leave a message here so we can get in contact and make plans about who does what so there isn't any double work. Once it is completed i will put the download up here as well.
  2. Jeroenimoo0

Pause game when in multiplayer all players have their menu opened

In singleplayer you can pause the game by opening the menu. In multiplayer however the game won't pause when 1 player has their menu open, but why wouldn't it when all players have their menu open. Some times i just need to pause the game to open the door or something and right now this is not...
  3. Jeroenimoo0

Gui control improvement

When selecting your skill type in the skill gui i think it would be nice to be able to press right to go to your skills for that type. I have done this by accident a couple of times and it seems logical because you can do the same in the tabs, there it is pressing down though of course. It is...
  4. Jeroenimoo0

[Visual] Arena challenge audience animation stops repeating

As you can see the audience animation stops repeating on the right side looking very weird.
  5. Jeroenimoo0

[Visual] Controller skill GUI, arrow count being overlapped

When playing with the controller and having the bow equipped in your upper slot, the arrow count will partially be overlapped by another slot.
  6. Jeroenimoo0

[Visual] First temple, second computer start, cutscene showing wrong state

When enabling the second computer in the first temple the cutscene doesn't propely show that the first computer has already been started by making the first power lines being on. The cutscene from the third/final computer does show the wires from the second computer being on as it should.
  7. Jeroenimoo0

Multiplayer "self" indicator

When playing in multiplayer is sometimes loose track of which character i am (mostly in arcade though) I think it would be good to have some kind of marker or ring indicate which player is you. Or maybe someone else knows a good way to do this.