Search results

1. sc0tt

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

My vote goes towards making the monsters deal less damage. It's really discouraging when you lose 50% of your damage from one hit. As far as continues go, please don't :)
  2. sc0tt

Games like the Arcade Mode in SoG?

Exactly, which is one of the reasons I love the arcade mode in SoG so much.
  3. sc0tt

Thanks guys. Yes, we looked through steam lists, but as MrChocodemon said, I wanted personal opinions/suggestions not an objective list, which is entirely un-helpful (mr. nails). Yea, it doesn't have to fit all criteria, I think i'll take a look at some of your suggestions. We also found...
  4. sc0tt

Some friends and I really enjoy the arcade mode in Secrets of Grindea, but we want more! Does anyone have suggestions for similar games to this mode? Here's what we like most out of it: Randomized floors Skills/leveling up Online Multiplayer Top Down Fast and easy to reset
  5. sc0tt

Grindea on the 3ds

Came here from the thread in general section. Definitely all for this idea, would work really well on the 3ds, it fits the bill perfectly.
  6. sc0tt

other platforms?

This game would be absolutely perfect for the WiiU and 3DS. Imagine these scenarios: WiiU: TV is your main screen while gamepad is your inventory/skills/menu. 3DS: Top screen is your main screen (like wiiu) and bottom screen is your inventory/skills/menu I would no doubt buy it on both platforms.