Search results

1. S

[Crash] Typical the game deaded

I'll just buy the 60$ rabby version later so I can give some away to play with my friends ;) Thanks for the help!
  2. S

Also it works perfectly, accidentally ran it on the stable version so hopefully that doesn't cause any problems. Thank you for the help! Do you guys have a donate button anywhere where I can give you guys money?
  3. S

will you marry me?
  4. S

OHHHHHHHh, that game was the first time i tried using the /name function! It was my farthest run and i was trying to name myself 'ILove(girlfriendsnamehere)' because I bought the game for both of us, and wanted to make her surprised when she saw my name on (probably) rank 500. It wasn't really...
  5. S

Wow, you guys are so fast at replying! I was playing stable when it crashed, also tried playing it on frontline as well. But currently all the bug reports i sent were frontline. Just tried renaming/deleting it as well, sent two separate bug reports with 'skinnycam' at the start. File is also...
  6. S

the game deaded error, can't startup game, sent a bugreport with the name 'skinnycam' in it, tried scanning local cache and deleting files/redownloading (through program c steam apps), redownloaded net distributable 4 and tried without an internet connection, still having errors, happened after...