Search results

1. xCarnifex

Buff those bees spawn rate, please. ;P

Buff those bees spawn rate, please. ;P
  2. xCarnifex

Difficulty and grinding

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/gameplay-people-are-hitting-level-35.5489/ there is it. :) Hope it help you.
  3. xCarnifex

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Give me more please. :3 Can't wait for the next patch! <3 What you liked the most: My first run in coop with my friend when we fought the Hydra, god it's been a tough fight... Apart from that each Boss fight were so much fun to try and try again and finaly winning. :P What...
  4. xCarnifex

440k pts in Arcade Mode.

440k pts in Arcade Mode.
  5. xCarnifex

Drop Chance Of Cards

Ho thank for this mate, greatly appreciated. :)
  6. xCarnifex

[Gameplay] Skipping after beating Gauntlet 1

Ok, my bad then, thank. :)
  7. xCarnifex

[Gameplay] Skipping after beating Gauntlet 1

Hi, the bug is simple, when i try to skip the cutscene after the kill of the giant Slime in the challenge : Gauntlet 1, the challenge just restart completely to the first wave of enemy. I did not try in multiplayer. Hum... I did it again and i saw that there was no text like Press Esc to skip...
  8. xCarnifex

Last cards to get: bee and bloomo.

Last cards to get: bee and bloomo.
  9. xCarnifex

Farming Cards.

Farming Cards.
  10. xCarnifex

I have never wanted anything more than what's in this topic.

So gross... Who am I kidding i want those hats.... :')
  11. xCarnifex

Meteor targeting, other suggestions.

I agree with a change on meteor way of use, but Halloweed are pretty easy to beat. But yeah, homing target with meteor seem perfect.
  12. xCarnifex

An additional bee fighting/grinding spot.

Same here, need more Bees and Bloomos, at least a screen where they aren't the rare spawn. I tried to farm some Bloomos and god I got like 3000 carrots.. xD