Search results

1. Ariadna

Fishing levels and cooking

Hey! Coming in with my frist suggestion for the game. I know that the suggestions might all sound brilliant for me but not for the devs specifically, and that they might require tremendous amounts of work, so I'll just leave it here and be ready to answer any comments / questions, and hope for...
  2. Ariadna

[Guide] How to grind being completely AFK

Hello and welcome everyone to my first Secrets of Grindea guide. Most of the "oldtimers" are probably familiar with the spot and concept, but often when reading the threads when it was shown for the first time I've seen that it's "no longer possible" or "was nerfed". If you want to see this...
  3. Ariadna

Guides Index

List of all the guides on the forum. General: Guide to a smooth Co-Op experience by Vilya A small guide on streaming / making YouTube videos by MrChocodemon How to beat the Furious Giga Slime (Story and Arcade) by d_nlo Getting the most out of your Secrets of Grindea purchase by Own Story...
  4. Ariadna

Ariadna's Screenshot Album!

I don't know, if that sort of thread is welcome on these forums but I have a screenshot album in every community game I play so I figured out I'd create one here too :) for the sake of good memories and maybe You guys will enjoy viewing it too! I've bought the game 8.12.2015 after playing 4...
  5. Ariadna

A F2Per paying for the first time

I'm a Free-2-Play only player, and when of course I sometimes play full priced games I prefer the trial/demo/free versions. I kind of like to limit myself and get everything possible out of the game. For instance, I have 73 days (73*24h) played in the starter version of World of Warcraft with a...