Search results

1. Zekke

[Gameplay] [Frontline] Winter's Guard shield using old freeze mechanic.

The Winter's Guard shield (the one that has a chance to freeze enemy if you perfect shield with it) is still using the old freeze mechanic despite it being changed in the newest patch.
  2. Zekke

[Gameplay] Possible bug with frozen monkeys.

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but when a monkey is frozen, and you hit him until he goes into the panic state that they do when their health is low, he becomes untouchable in the ice until he melts. Not game-breaking or anything, just kind of annoying to wait until they thaw each...
  3. Zekke

[Gameplay] Half Solve Puzzle in Puzzle World using Blink.

You don't have to completely solve the first puzzle of Puzzle World. Just stand on the last plate and teleport through the door. When you re-enter it will automatically have all 4 statues in place. Kinda useless but here it is.
  4. Zekke

[Gameplay] Blink past Penta in Tai Ming.

You can blink past the guy painting the fence in Tai Ming. As far as I can tell, doesn't really break anything, just let's you skip a cutscene or two and a small portion of Tai Ming. I should really make a section just for blink glitches. Sorry for spamming the forums D: Note: There are also...
  5. Zekke

[Gameplay] Blink past guard in Tai Ming.

In the first house you see when you go to Tai Ming, you can blink through the guard on the left before reaching the section of Tai Ming when you should go to the room he guards. As far as I can tell, getting the key early doesn't break anything though.
  6. Zekke

[Gameplay] Teleport through Rock in Mt. Bloom with Blink.

This is a more major of a glitch than the other one. You can use blink to teleport past Rock in Mt. Bloom and skip to the gas-filled tunnels before the quest. Note, collecting the quest item before you are actually on the quest will leave you permanently stuck on the quest unless you reset Mt...
  7. Zekke

[Visual] Clip through guy in Mt. Bloom with Blink.

Minor glitch, doesn't really do anything but look weird. The guy in Mt Bloom who usually tries to charge you gold to pass can be teleported behind using blink. However, it doesn't actually put you into the next room. Edit: Putting the rest of these in the minor visual bug section.
  8. Zekke

[Gameplay] Stuck in door at Santa's workshop using Blink.

Walk about 2/3's up the first room where you normally fight presents and blink into the open door. You won't enter the next room, but the door will be closed on you. You can get out either by quitting or teleporting farther upwards and even farther out of bounds and then using a portal...
  9. Zekke

[Gameplay] Skip the Season Hydra using Blink!

Usually the season hydra cutscene triggers right before you reach the stairs on the right side of the main room while it's summer. However, you can use blink to teleport straight past the stairs, the cutscene won't trigger, and you can continue on through the temple without ever having to beat...
  10. Zekke

[Gameplay] Frontline: Protect and Haste weren't removed properly.

Deeeeeevs, you did refund skill points for the 2 spells as the patch notes said, but you didn't remove the actual spells. I still have them in my hotbar, and they're still usable. Although _string_not_found?!! (as they now read), doesn't actually do anything.... Edit: Someone beat me to it...
  11. Zekke

[Visual] Spell/skill charge visual affect when not charging anything.

If you use a phase plate while charging a skill/spell, the visual affect will stay until you go through a loading zone. This can be stacked for stylish results.
  12. Zekke

5 Glitches I've Found

The first glitch is one in seasonne. Using piercing dash you can clip straight up this wall or stop in the middle of it and walk out. The second glitch is one I pointed out in a different thread. After using /seasonreset and clearing the temple again, Naniva doesn't stop following you. The...
  13. Zekke

[Gameplay] Naniva won't leave.

Upon leaving the Temple of Seasons after clearing it again by using the /seasonreset, the game acts like you have entered Santa Fae for the first time and plays the cutscene that plays when you first enter. After the cutscene is over, the Temple of Seasons remains cleared, and you are stuck with...