A quest for Robin?

subaru313

Rabby
Hi everyone,

I recently played with a friend who's a really straightforward type of gamer. She'll pursue all the quests with great enthusiasm and fish or farm cards for hours. Still, she can't be bothered to read through all the charming NPC content (I really can't understand her in this respect^^).

So, long story short: We've been send of to the Flying Fortress and stopped at Robin's house. My friend went in, said something like 'oh, it's a shooting range' and was out again in a flash. She left because there was no quest exclamation mark above Robin's head telling her he's worth talking to...

I presume that this isn't a problem for most players due to the fact that they simply HAVE TO talk to mysterious men in tights living in the woods ;) . But as the generous donor of a great secondary weapon I think Robin deserves an exclamation mark (come on, even Haddock [the guy who gives you the fishing rod] has one).
Maybe it could be something else as well (a sign or a little animation?) that draws the player's attention towards Robin and persuades weird players like my friend to talk to him. Then they'll be able to enjoy the merits of the bow as well^^.

In the final version of the game I would actually like it very much if Robin gave you the bow as a reward for another quest :p . I hope we'll see that happen. Any suggestions for the get-your-bow quest? Maybe something related to Marino's estate (this is Robin we're talking about after all :D )? Or a quest that calls for a trip to Master Ji's dojo to test an aspiring marksman?

Thank you all for your hard work and enjoy the game!