Arcade Mode Cards: Beehive, Red Slime, Summoning Crystal.

Own

These guys exist only in Arcade, it seems only fair they ought to get their own cards. :D Maybe! When the time can be afforded for it.

Beehive
- Honeydrops are added to Health Potions. Every Health Potion used triggers a random potion buff.

Red Slime - All floor based hazards deal 25% less damage (Spikes) OR have 50% reduced effect. (Sticky slime, slippery ice.)

Summoning Crystal - Every basic attack has a 5% chance to a single Insect to attack the nearest enemy. OR Every enemy has a 5% chance of being stunned for 1 second on entry to the room.

Own

Additionally:

The Green Slime Card has been made completely useless in Arcade as a result of Cards no longer offering points. It would be nice if it got a different stat bonus in Arcade Mode, something like +1 to All Stats or +# to Potion Duration.

Teylor

Green Slime
Wanted to create my own thread, but since this thread is about cards:

I would like to see that once you have found a card in arcade, that you keep it. Cards are not overpowered, but extremely rare, so why not? Would be a little boost to your stats when you finally found one. :)

Own

Because they're not extremely rare in Arcade. The chance to get one is like 1-5% per enemy it seems like, or just immensely higher than they are in Story Mode.

Teylor

Green Slime
I see. Well, would be cool if they make them as rare as in story mode, but then you keep them forever when you find them. :)

The Observer

Green Slime
Hmm. I don't agree totally - making them rarer would detract form the randomness, but even so...

I would say keep the drop rates as they are now, but make it a very expensive perk. Something on the lines of 250-300 essence.

Own

That would mean giving a monumentally large advantage to anyone who felt like grinding Essence over a long period of time.

I personally have 999 Essence. For spending 300 I would start every run with +150 HP, +30 ATK, +30 MATK, +6 Crit, +25 Shield HP, a bunch of attack speed, a bunch of cast speed, a bunch of defense, +15% health orbs and a ton of other random bonuses.

That doesn't seem very fair for a competitive game mode.

The Observer

Green Slime
That would mean giving a monumentally large advantage to anyone who felt like grinding Essence over a long period of time.

I personally have 999 Essence. For spending 300 I would start every run with +150 HP, +30 ATK, +30 MATK, +6 Crit, +25 Shield HP, a bunch of attack speed, a bunch of cast speed, a bunch of defense, +15% health orbs and a ton of other random bonuses.

That doesn't seem very fair for a competitive game mode.

When you put it that way...fair enough, yeah. I retract my statement.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I once suggested a perk that lets you start with consumable item, which makes next killed enemy drop guaranteed card. This wouldn't be too overpowered and actually would allow to develop strategies involving getting particular card.