Arcade Quest, need halp! D: "Fly, you fool"

Erimaki

Green Slime
soo i got this quest "Fly, you fool" where i have to find some rare butterflies on the fourth floor?

the thing is i got to the fourth floor around 5 times by now and i havent found anything (searched every room)

it does say something about "doing it quick" do i actually have to make a speedrun up there? oO

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
soo i got this quest "Fly, you fool" where i have to find some rare butterflies on the fourth floor?

the thing is i got to the fourth floor around 5 times by now and i havent found anything (searched every room)

it does say something about "doing it quick" do i actually have to make a speedrun up there? oO
When the quest is active it will show you a timer in the Quest Window (I think) that you replace the Map with when you press Tab. I'm not 100% sure but you might have to beat floor 4 in order to complete the quest. :)

Erimaki

Green Slime
hmm i will check about the timer (i often got even further than that but nothing happened) and i play with a controller so i guess you mean RB? xD

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
hmm i will check about the timer (i often got even further than that but nothing happened) and i play with a controller so i guess you mean RB? xD
Umm, no idea about the controller stuff... But you have to beat the timer in order to complete the quest. :)