Arena and Arcade Challenges.

Own

Hunting with Robin

A series of Arcade challenges based around hunting/poaching different animals, courtesy of Robin.

- Deal the finishing blow to # beasts (Rabby, Boar, Pecko) with arrows across your run for their meat.

- You must destroy the Zoo from the Omega all the way up to the pack leader, in order. All enemies but the slime are bubbled. Kill Slime, Rabby unbubbles. Rabby, Bee. Bee, Flower. Flower, Boar. Boar, Elder Rabby.

- Zoo round two, this time the Boar is an Elite and you can do no damage to anything but the Boar. You must force the boar to kill everything in the room for you with charges, before killing the boar last.

- Slay a special solo-Pecko in a room in the Flying Fortress using only Perfect Guard melee counter attacks, to best preserve it's meat.

- Big Game Hunting. Find a solo-Yeti in a room in Winter, Capture/Poach it with the pet taming minigame.

- Jailbreak. All the enemies in Arcade have broken out of their zones, every enemy you encounter on the first four floors could spawn as any enemy throughout the dungeon. You could face a Pecko, Boar and Wisp in the very first room, or six Knights. Survive to floor five and hit the switch there to lock all the enemies back in their areas.

- Slimestorm. The Gigaslime on floor 4 is out of control and constantly spewing slime down on the first four floors, that will lock you into a slime cube if they touch you or otherwise goop up the ground. Reach and kill Gigaslime if you can.

Arena Challenges

- Elite Gauntlet. You're locked into a miniature version of the arena, about the same size as the fairy battle field, circled with a moat of water (or ice spikes, to prevent endless risk-free circle strafing). You have 1 HP and all enemies spawn as Elites. Enemies spawn in order up to the point in the story you're at. First Elite Green Slime, kill it and an Elite Rabby spawns in. Then Elite Bee, Elite Bloomo, etc all the way up to Elite Autumn Wizard. Each Elite enemy you kill is worth a set amount of points, which means when new enemies get added in you can redo this one to try and beat your old high score. Maybe 10 Arena points per enemy? Or 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, etc?

- Rival Survival. Teddy, Freddy, Vilya and Marino team up against you... but you don't have to defeat any of them, just survive until time runs out while taking minimal damage.

Kheb

Green Slime
Arena Challenges

- Elite Gauntlet. You're locked into a miniature version of the arena, about the same size as the fairy battle field, circled with a moat of water (or ice spikes, to prevent endless risk-free circle strafing). You have 1 HP and all enemies spawn as Elites. Enemies spawn in order up to the point in the story you're at. First Elite Green Slime, kill it and an Elite Rabby spawns in. Then Elite Bee, Elite Bloomo, etc all the way up to Elite Autumn Wizard. Each Elite enemy you kill is worth a set amount of points, which means when new enemies get added in you can redo this one to try and beat your old high score. Maybe 10 Arena points per enemy? Or 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, etc?

I'd like more Arena challenges. I like this idea the most.
On minimal space to walk around to prevent people from stalling out the enemies I'd suggest a constant spawn (let's say every 2-3 seconds a new enemy). I wouldn't mind some room to breath, it's just that a herd of angry elite mobs is trying to kill that only increases in power as in size if you keep running. I like random so I'd vote for random spawn (reduced chances for higher leveled mobs) with something like /beastmode on. Every 5 enemies the next spawns will level up. I'm not really sure how to approach Arena Points, 10 points sounds nice. Or 1 point per level (/beastmode on idea).