Balancing and what-not

Martimus

Green Slime
I love this game.

I can't wait to play the final product from scratch.

The artwork, animation, and polish are phenomenal. Just amazing.

With every patch I start again and play it through.

The combat is fun, fast paced, and reasonably challenging.

Having said that, some abilities need a balancing pass. Chain Lightning feels weak. Ice spike feels weak. The stormcloud doesn't attack aggressively enough, staying too passively near your character during battle.

The Snow pet needs more health, and when it gets disabled, it takes entirely too long for it to resuscitate. Either give it more health, make it revive quicker, or both.

The "Special Effect" of an item, unless I am somehow blind or missing something or both, need to be more clearly displayed on the item description as far as what they do.

The archery mini-game (I guess I am getting too old and losing reflex times?) is really, really hard to win.

Arcade mode in single player is really, really hard to play. Like, impossibly hard. I don't see how people can do it. :\

Thanks for listening. Can't wait for the next big build.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Arcade mode in single player is really, really hard to play. Like, impossibly hard. I don't see how people can do it. :\

I completely agree with you there. In case you've got any motivation still left, this article might help you. It's designed for people who just want to get through Arcade mode, with a nice side effect of getting somewhere close to the top of the leaderboards.