Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Ahh I see, I thought Completion only refers to the storyline completion :) , thanks.

Is the 'Frozen Fairytale' quest one of those quests that cannot be completed ? I can't find the Essence Of Spring anywhere..
The Essence Of Spring is the reward for the Toy Factory quest which we can't complete right now.

Also the Toy Factory boss is 100% about killing all the mobs in the room. (Pro tip) ;)

ReamOfWool

Green Slime
How do I get more than 300 points in the Arena ? I redid the Arena, and the person did not give me any more points. Some runs I did better, and yet no points as well.

GarlicJelly

How do I get more than 300 points in the Arena ? I redid the Arena, and the person did not give me any more points. Some runs I did better, and yet no points as well.
You need to score S rank on both the challenges to get all the rewards. To score S rank you need to avoid getting hit at all and finish the challange before 2minutes and 30 seconds I think. If you're currently getting S rank on the time clear then try to do that without getting hit. :p

ReamOfWool

Green Slime
Damn that's gonna be real hard.. =( . Will try to hit S rank for both metrics..

Btw, when I wanna do a transfer of characters, I just have to maintain the .wld World file and .cha Character file for a character right ? I realise that the save files tend to get messed up when I switch characters using this method. I am trying to play more than 3 characters at a time.

Theo Sundqvist

Green Slime
Just a little bug I found: the "achievement" that requires you to get 10000 gold doesn't give you the achievement at 10000, you get it when you reach 10001 gold. I don't know if it's a bug or some code related thing but I thought I should tell you.

GarlicJelly

Just a little bug I found: the "achievement" that requires you to get 10000 gold doesn't give you the achievement at 10000, you get it when you reach 10001 gold. I don't know if it's a bug or some code related thing but I thought I should tell you.
You should make a post in the bug section here on the forum about this. :p

DKA

Green Slime
When we'll be able to buy the game on Steam? the tax by buying in another currency in my country is very expensive :(

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
When we'll be able to buy the game on Steam? the tax by buying in another currency in my country is very expensive :(
Going back to your original question.
I'd guess "when they're confident with releasesing it" is not the answer you're looking for, but that is the case. They plan on releasing a finished product (at least a finished story mode).

Speculating they have two other Dungeons (looking at the unfinished map) and maybe an EndDungeon thingy, I'd still say it takes some time.
- They are concentrating on the story mode and make very good and fast progress
And still I'd make a pretty vague guess and say propably late 2015 to early 2016 at best.

Reactions: DKA

zombieluigi

Green Slime
Well, I was just wondering.

I mean, maybe the dev's could get more people to be in the beta/beta testers or give the game more exposure by being on Steam's Early Access section.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
The answer can be found on steam where another person had the same question.

Mr.Nails said:
So, why not just Early Access? : /

"Great question!

The reasoning behind not doing Early Access on Steam was to sort of "soft release" the beta to a crowd that had an understanding of the game and its development. Since the game is available exclusively on our site, we can do a greater effort of informing people on the state of the beta, and also getting users to view our dev-blog and forum.

We're selling fewer copies this way, but we don't risk bad reactions and reviews on Steam from users who don't read or somehow misinterpret the Early Access disclaimers. Pretty much everyone who's bought the game now have been very positive, and understanding about the state of the game and pace of development. On Steam, though, it's very easy to buy on impulse and we'd rather get a bit less pre-order money than have disappointed players!

That being said, it's very likely that we will put the game out on Steam's Early Access at some point, since not everyone can pay through either PayPal or Amazon! Exactly when that will be remains to be seen. :)"

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/92916246/616199347850545109/

GarlicJelly

I want to know what the meaning of Fae .I could not find this on the dictionary.English is not my mother language.
I think Fae and Fairy is the same. I don't think Fae is a real english word but I think it's the devs made up word for Fairy. Maybe they thought that a Fae were a similar thing to a Fairy but they wanted to make some things different about their Fairies so they made up their own ones and called them Faes. :p