Buffing Cloud Strike with commands.

Own

Frosty Friend became a much more fun skill when he was given commands, instead of being a passive source of damage you actually had some control over him.

The Cloud, while cute and adorable, currently lacks that feeling that he's actually a summon under your control. He floats around, zaps enemies when you get close enough, and many players get annoyed when he seems to ignore nearby enemies and not shoot them at all.

It seems like he could do with a few commands like Frosty Friend has, either using a cooldown or commands that use an Energy cost - which seems better to me, since he costs so little EP to begin with. Commands that cost Energy would make actually having Energy feel worthwhile in a summoner build.

Potential commands:

Untether - Cloud sticks tightly with the nearest target it's currently trailing, rather than the player. Retethers to player (after # seconds?) / (when enemy is killed or when player moves too far from enemy, like Frosty Friend?). Small EP cost, basic charge?

Downpour - Cloud gushes rain underneath it for # seconds, debuffing any enemy it passes over with 'Soaked' for # seconds. Enemies take increased Air/Lightning damage while active, or increase chance of freezing/slowing from Ice damage.

Thor's Rage - Cloud takes on a very angry face and has a constant lightning bolt underneath it, doing continuous damage to any enemy it passes over (like Flamethrower) for # seconds. Huge EP cost, gold charge?

Deahtihs

Green Slime
I would remove the EP cost of commands, since the summon blocks EP already like FF [Frosty Friend]. Add a cool down for each command, 5 to 10 seconds for Downpour and 10 to 15 for Thor's Rage. As for Untether I would suggest when activated, Cloud roams freely on the screen attacking at will, and when deactivated [using the command again] he returns and hovers above you as normal.