Build Paths?

William Langdon

Green Slime
I was wondering if anyone has a certain build path they love going. I personally love going Two-Handed Tank, getting really tanky armor and going all defensive perks in my talents.

Ardeof

Rabby
Frosty Friend DPS. Nowhere near as effective as 2H, but lots of damage soak and can 1 hit a lot of monsters when they're all close together. The ability to use an alternate frost spell such as ice nova or ice spikes is nice too, allowing some crowd control and extra damage output.

Kind of a casual way of playing. Don't really have to dodge too much, while still getting a lot of items.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I have two. The Ranger Danger, which consists of mainly +MATK gear using Earth Spike and Meteor for the skills and Prismatic as the main talent (an EP lifesaver). It's surprisingly effective, though a little too slow to be a good arcade build. The other is the 1H Ninja, which is just lots of +ATK, and the main weapon being normal hits (which actually do a lot of damage if you can nail them.) I tend to use Brawler for some +DEF, Second Wind for better EP regen (though only one point at the moment as Teddy forgot to multiply it by the talent level) and Backhander for an extra bit of damage. The main skill is Dodging Strike, which means you need to know enemies and enemy combos inside out to survive in Arcade, but if you do it well you can pull off some insanely quick kills, and also means you're not relying on your EP the whole time. Perfect dodges have a massive damage boost, so it's more rewarding to play dangerous, and extremely satisfying if you do it well.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Maxed Shadow Clone, 1 point in Piercing Dash, 1 point in Spirit Slash, Rest of the points goes into Cloud Strike.