Can you get a Tier Pre-Order after buying the game on Steam?

Pandarian

Green Slime
So I purchased secrets of grindea a while ago and I am extremely addicted and would like to buy a package (Possibly Bottomless Bag?) I bought the game on steam but is there a possibility to purchase the Bottomless bag or something and get the Pre-Order pack after already owning the game, do I get a code that will give me the Hat or what, I would love to know, thank you! Also side note ive been farming slimes at around 45 slimes a minute for about an hour now and the slime hat hasn't dropped, I need it for absolute completion, just that and the wisp rare and I have everything, Pixel Ferrets pls fix.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't think you can upgrade your purchase in Steam so you'll have to do it through Humble Bundle.The devs said this to another guy when he asked about upgrading to the Bottomless Bag Teir:
http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/question-bottomless-bag-tier.4294/#post-11527

"sorry for another question, but getting the bag tier while already having the slime tier, do I need to do anything fancy?" /Random Guy

"Humble Bundle has no built in support for "upgrading" so in the past we've just done it manually like this:

Buy another Slime Tier with the same e-mail as your first, and then tip* the amount needed to reach a total of $100. In your case, this would be $70!

$15 (Slime #1) + $15 (Slime #2) + $70 (Tip) = $100

Then just send us an e-mail and we'll gift you a Bottomless Bag!

* you add a tip by pressing the little plus-sign in the widget" /Dev

Pandarian

Green Slime
I don't think you can upgrade your purchase in Steam so you'll have to do it through Humble Bundle.The devs said this to another guy when he asked about upgrading to the Bottomless Bag Teir:
http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/question-bottomless-bag-tier.4294/#post-11527

"sorry for another question, but getting the bag tier while already having the slime tier, do I need to do anything fancy?" /Random Guy

"Humble Bundle has no built in support for "upgrading" so in the past we've just done it manually like this:

Buy another Slime Tier with the same e-mail as your first, and then tip* the amount needed to reach a total of $100. In your case, this would be $70!

$15 (Slime #1) + $15 (Slime #2) + $70 (Tip) = $100

Then just send us an e-mail and we'll gift you a Bottomless Bag!

* you add a tip by pressing the little plus-sign in the widget" /Dev
Thanks so much! sidequestion, are there like a "How far can you go" with the bottomless bag gear thing, like for example if I wanted to design my item as a ring but the jewel is a plushie looking red panda head, could i say like "Well i want it to be +6 crit similar to rabbits foot but found a bit later in the game? I would be fine with just having it in the game but i was wondering if i could say something like that. Much love to all you pixel ferret guys and community members

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'm actually not sure how detailed you can be. I'm guessing you can't really say an exact value for the item since it might need to get changed to balance the game but I don't think they wouldn't let you pick what type of stat the item would increase. If you give them a good explanation of what you want they'll most likely tell you what you can and can't do to work out a solution that both parts are happy with. :)

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
You can absolutely decide which stats the item will increase :)
As @GoodStuff said it might be hard when it comes to the exact value, since we might rebalance stuff here and there, but it's definitely OK to say you want your item to increase crit or any of the other stats!

However, that upgrade thing that was mentioned is specifically for people who bought through humble from the beginning, as we have 0 information on who has bought the game on Steam. Therefore we can't check whether the e-mail matches the one you previously bought the game on Steam with, sadly :(

As for your other question, you get a Steam code for the hat (and the game), so if you decide to buy a Bottomless Bag for full price, you can always sell the extra key you get or give it to a friend :)