Certain Resets Not Reseting

Samaron

Green Slime
So I'm trying to reset the dragon cutscene, but whenever I doesn't do anything unless I'm in the main building but all it seems to do is teleport me back to the entrance of the main building and the game is still at the end of the beta. Also, /beereset doesn't work. /seasonreset and /festivalreset works fine. Is this only me?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
So I'm trying to reset the dragon cutscene, but whenever I doesn't do anything unless I'm in the main building but all it seems to do is teleport me back to the entrance of the main building and the game is still at the end of the beta. Also, /beereset doesn't work. /seasonreset and /festivalreset works fine. Is this only me?
You have to complete the first reset command that you did in order to use a new one. I'm quite sure they don't override eachother so you have to do the whole festival again and then try the commands.

Also, I'm moving this to the General tab since it's a command issue and not something you will experience in the released game.

Samaron

Green Slime
You have to complete the first reset command that you did in order to use a new one. I'm quite sure they don't override eachother so you have to do the whole festival again and then try the commands.

Also, I'm moving this to the General tab since it's a command issue and not something you will experience in the released game.

Alright, but I did do this. I completed it, but it still went back to the end of the beta. I still weirdly have Nirvana even though I completed the Temple of Seasons. This is probably just me messing with the reset commands.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
The reset commands aren't very stable at the moment. It's possible to lock characters inside the festival so they can't get out again.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Alright, but I did do this. I completed it, but it still went back to the end of the beta. I still weirdly have Nirvana even though I completed the Temple of Seasons. This is probably just me messing with the reset commands.
Naniva will currently stay with you forever if you use the /seasonreset command after you've completed the story quest I believe.