[Crash] Arcade Mode Crash/Save File Lost

IHeartPie

Halloweed
[Frontline 0.599c]

So I decided to hop on arcade mode to grind [ha] a little before restarting my arcade mode series but partway though, I got a crash. I thought, no big deal, so I just send in a crash report [via crash window] and reopen the game.

I went into the arcade mode with a randomized character [which I always do when just grinding, if that helps], and the mustachio mayor guy acts like he's never met me [aka, the save file for arcade mode is reset]. The town is gone too and as are my perks and essences. Alt + F4 and restarting results in the same thing.

I checked the story mode and that save file is perfectly intact [thank god! Can you imagine doing a re-redux?].

Anyways, yeah, my arcade save file is completely gone. I don't really mind doing the quests over, but not having the perks would kinda suck for continuing the series =[.

I can attach the save file if you need [your forum doesn't support uploading .sav or .rar files].

Some info about the crash:
2nd floor of arcade mode, heading into a challenge room.
2h sword build, had beserker mode on.
Black hat, steel 2h sword, that's pretty much all my equips.
Got the 2h sword and the % hp perks.
Medicine quest on.

Hope this helps. Oh and if you have a save editor and can get me a save file with 1h, 2h, magic, shield, perk slot 1/2, % and max hp perks unlocked and all the quests up to medicine done, it would be much appreciated :3.

P.S. Side note, something interesting is that while browsing for the save file, I noticed that the arcademode.sav file had an icon or default software for opening. I double clicked it and it opened blade symphony [the 3d fighting game]. Just an interesting aside, lol.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Man, that sucks :C

Here's the error that accompanied your crash report: "System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk."

Is the error erroneous (hehe), or could that have happened? Perhaps I should add a little safeguard on the save functions that checks space before writing the file!

Anyways, I've attached a hand crafted save file which I hope somewhat matches your description! I've added 250 Essence instead of giving you the exact perks, though.

Attachments

• arcademode.zip
    341 bytes · Views: 15

IHeartPie

Halloweed
Ahh I think that makes sense! I was recording a ton before doing this, so I still had huge unrendered files on my disk that I usually clear after editing. My bad! But I agree that the safeguard would be good too =].

I tried the save file, it's glorious! Thank you so much!

I think we can safely call this issue resolved :3. Thanks again!