Docile Pets

Reyak

Green Slime
I've got the Steam version, and I'm a bit perplexed. I've got two pets (I'd have more, but I hate Guitar Hero games...), and neither do anything.... All they do is follow me around and sit there while I get my butt handed to me. I've fed them to raise their levels, but it's a pointless waste is stuff when they just sit there. They have attributes you can level, but they never use them.

Has aggressive pets just not been implemented yet, or am I doing something wrong? I've looked around the forums, and no one seems to say anything about it.

Post Script: The Guitar Hero stuff really is impossible for some people, like me... I've spent two hours trying to get one of those pumpkins.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
The pets aren't for attacking. Feeding them actually improves your stats, not the pets :)
As for the catching mechanics, we're making them easier as of the next patch, so hang on until then! :D

LordTortoise

Green Slime
Is there a breading system to pets (similar to chocobo breading in some of the earlier final fantasy series)? Like on the side that would be awesome!

Own

Is there a breading system to pets (similar to chocobo breading in some of the earlier final fantasy series)? Like on the side that would be awesome!

Actually, yes, that feature is planned. This is Teddy's work thus far on the first pet.

JW50QnV.jpg

Itermites

Green Slime
The pets aren't for attacking. Feeding them actually improves your stats, not the pets :)
As for the catching mechanics, we're making them easier as of the next patch, so hang on until then! :D
any word on release for that patch? Cause gift pet is hard af to get

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
any word on release for that patch? Cause gift pet is hard af to get
I believe it's already been implemented, actually! So if it's hard now, just imagine how hard it was before..! ;)
The Gift pet is the hardest one to catch right now, since it's the last one you find.

Pyrosorc

Green Slime
Hmm, the gift challenge was insanely hard the first time for me, but when I failed and retried it was really easy (like no different to the rabbit one). Things were a bit hectic so I'm not sure if its a bug or something else was going on.