Farming Crystals!

Alakeil

Green Slime
Hey guys, I am trying to farm some crystals from Guardians at the Flying Fortress in order to craft the Laser Sword and the Crystal Shield... It seems I already have a crystal from my Dungeon run when I bead Gun-D4M (Obvious refference to the Gundam anime...Nice job devs! XD). Does anyone know how to get crystals more easily? Because in my opinion they are quite rare drops! Thanks!

Kheb

Green Slime
I am afraid that beside farming Guardians there is not another way to get these. However, try to get the spawn rate as high as possible by clearing the room as quickly as you can. If I am correct if, you go right (to outside) when you enter the Flying Fortress, Walk until you get to the next entrance, go Right again, that room is your best shot. Low level it's really easy grinding with Summons, though currently Melee outclasses any Magic especially on higher levels.

Attachments

• Spawn Room.PNG
    Spawn Room.PNG
    259.8 KB · Views: 11

Alakeil

Green Slime
I am afraid that beside farming Guardians there is not another way to get these. However, try to get the spawn rate as high as possible by clearing the room as quickly as you can. If I am correct if, you go right (to outside) when you enter the Flying Fortress, Walk until you get to the next entrance, go Right again, that room is your best shot. Low level it's really easy grinding with Summons, though currently Melee outclasses any Magic especially on higher levels.
I see..! I got the crystals by farming Guardians..! I crafted the Laser Sword and the Crystal Shield.. =P Right now I use both Magic and Melee skills, and they are both upgraded at the same percentage... I love this game so far! =P

Kheb

Green Slime
Nice! Laser Sword is currently the strongest One Handed Weapon, I have it too ;D! There is also a weapon (forgot the name) that enhances Piercing Dash making it charge much quicker, if you actually use something else than Static Touch you could get some use out of this too. You'll trade some damage, though.

Alakeil

Green Slime
Nice! Laser Sword is currently the strongest One Handed Weapon, I have it too ;D! There is also a weapon (forgot the name) that enhances Piercing Dash making it charge much quicker, if you actually use something else than Static Touch you could get some use out of this too. You'll trade some damage, though.
Nice! I hope they add more weapons and stuff later on! =P