Favorite Grindea Cheats

y-aji

Green Slime
Has anyone come across fun cheats thus far? Ways to get places you shouldn't? Things you can do to get infinite experience? Chickens that you can corral into the wrong area? Etc? I'm still trying to figure out how to clip walls and miscellaneous barriers to see what happens. There must be a way! :D

Lunaru

Green Slime
I know a few hex things, but I have no idea what I'm looking at most of the time. The only thing I could do was find how to change how much charge crystals I have.
Other than that, I just break the game, just like I did to travel over to the winter area.

Endasil

Rabby
Well the exe file is not obfuscated, so it it posible to generate source code from it. Once you have the source code you can study it to learn how to edit the saves to give you what you want. I don't think it is right to post an exact step by step tutorial on how to do different cheats, but with some googling you can probably teach yourself how it is done. :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Give me a step by step guide of how to make myself invincible for 1 arcade run so that I can beat the Red Giga Slime. I'm fed up with his shenanigans, he's so OP and it's not fair..... /badgamer

GarlicJelly

OR I just give my save file to you since you seem to know what you're talking about. You should be able to fix it by the end of this day and that is enough for me. :D

Endasil

Rabby
But that would deprive you of an excellent education opportunity! Education is good! And cheating just destroys the fun in the long run. ;)

GarlicJelly

I just want to beat the Red Giga Slime. T_T
I don't need moral lessons. I need cheats!

Endasil

Rabby
Just try until you become good enough to do it, and try to not throw your computer out of the window while working on it. ;)

GarlicJelly

I'm on a balcony with a laptop.. 99% chance I won't throw it out the window.. xD

hadig5

Rabby
HAHAH XD Ur probs further than I am, im a total of like 1,5 million points, and I came furthest to the boss on floor 4.

GarlicJelly

Well, I have reached floor 6 ONCE so I guess I'm not hopeless but still, the game is so hard! >.<