Fishtank furniture.

I love fishtanks. I LOVE fishtanks. When I caught my first fish, I thought to myseld "What if I could put into a water container and place it in my hous- Bah, no, there's no way anyone would ever want to be bothered animating this many fish sprites, it's just not a feasible thing to want".

And then I built the aquarium in Arcade.

So now I want that in my mansion. Right in my master bedroom. The whole thing, with every fish in it.

What I ask for, is either that we are allowed to turn fish into fishtank furniture in story mode, or we are allowed to take the aquarium wall in arcade back to our home after we 100% it.

(If the latter is already the case in the current version of the game, then disregard that part. I have abysmal luck with fishing and still haven't gotten them all, and couldn't find any information on whether you get anything for 100%ing the aquarium.)

Own

I've long wished that the majority of content unique to arcade was ported to story mode. Arcade is the niche mode you play when you're done with story, maybe. Most people will never get to experience it, so the content that exists there will never be seen by them.

I'd love to see Master Ji actually teach people how to shield in a fun, interesting way. Even if a stripped down, barebones version of the arcade mode dojo. For Robin to showcase a gauntlet of archery challenges against cardboard cutout monsters. For an aquarium to exist somewhere in the world to donate fish to, enjoy the sprites there, or get animated fishtanks for the home.

We already have story math puzzles and barrel challenges showing up in arcade, reusing arcade content for story seems fine.

I've long wished that the majority of content unique to arcade was ported to story mode. Arcade is the niche mode you play when you're done with story, maybe. Most people will never get to experience it, so the content that exists there will never be seen by them.

I'd love to see Master Ji actually teach people how to shield in a fun, interesting way. Even if a stripped down, barebones version of the arcade mode dojo. For Robin to showcase a gauntlet of archery challenges against cardboard cutout monsters. For an aquarium to exist somewhere in the world to donate fish to, enjoy the sprites there, or get animated fishtanks for the home.

We already have story math puzzles and barrel challenges showing up in arcade, reusing arcade content for story seems fine.
In a perfect world with limitless time and resources, I would personally design it in a way that the two modes aren't seen as different games that are played one after the other, but rather as two parallel adventures scratching each other's backs. Make it so, for example, once you complete the perfect guard tutorial in the story mode, a huge fanfare popup informs you that you have unlocked the training dojo in Arcade, and you can pause your storymode playthrough to pay a visit to Arcadia as you learn more about blocking and enemy attacks, earn some headbands to flaunt in front of your coop buddies, maybe do a run or two in arcade to test your newfound abilities, get some more cosmetic (or even something mechanical) unlocks in the story mode, then go back and have fun with the new toys in story. Make them two halves of one game, that you can swap based on your whimsy and enjoy interchangably. Unfortunately, this is not feasible anymore given how drastically different the two are mechanically and difficulty-wise.