Game Percentage?

William Langdon

Green Slime
I was wondering with the new update, would completing all the new content, and having every card, and learning every crafting recipe, doing all side quests, and getting all achieves / treasure maps done, would it count you as 100% completed, or would it give you an estimate on how far you are based on future patches as well?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I was wondering with the new update, would completing all the new content, and having every card, and learning every crafting recipe, doing all side quests, and getting all achieves / treasure maps done, would it count you as 100% completed, or would it give you an estimate on how far you are based on future patches as well?
The game currently shows the total percentage for all the content that's in the game. So like G-Meister said, you get 100% if you complete everything that you can currently do in the game. :)

William Langdon

Green Slime
Ahhh. I'm only 80%, but I still have only a few cards to go and just Red Slime Arena needs an S-Rank. That's cool though how it works based off of current content.

ForteGX

Green Slime
I'm stuck at 99%, I have the cards, craftables, fish, quests, and maps. Any idea what I can be missing?

ForteGX

Green Slime
Looking at the codex, I have all of the drops. Unless there is a monster that doesn't show up for some reason? I assume I also have all of the crafting recipes done unless there is a recipe I have yet to unlock somehow. I also just checked the wikia, does the Mrs. Bee pet count? I haven't done arcade mode yet.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I don't think it does. If it does, it shouldn't :p

Oh, have you completed the last treasure map, the one which you can't buy?

It's by one of the graves. Read the text on all of them and you're bound to find it.