[Gameplay][Arcade]

Paradinight

Green Slime
So, it's happening again, could it be our connection somehow? We didn't (Mikkums didn't rather) lag at all this run and it still happened.

Guess I should clarify that HE didn't bug out this time, on his end he could move and made it through the "cut scene." But on my end, until he left, I couldn't move as shown. Can get more pictures up if needed. Will attempt more runs to see reproduction %.

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
This bug man, I swear...

So, you as the host, was stuck in Waiting for players this time? Previously it was always Mikkums, as the client?

And the end result being Mikkums getting screwed over again? :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Mikkums cutscene must've started before yours, somehow. With some well timed computer lag I can see that being possible!

Either case, I've added the same failsafe for the server as for the client now... so I think we can finally save Mikkums high score! When the patch hits, that is!

Paradinight

Green Slime
That appears to be the problem, at least, I think. Yeah we thought that it was my end so I was *going* to leave but since it's P2P if I dc'd he would've as well and we wouldn't have the final score. So we had him leave to see if that still worked, and it had.