[Gameplay] Character Creation

Lurixia

Green Slime
Hello, today I was making another character. It was going to be a girl, and I had customized it to my liking. When I clicked create, something odd happened. It turned into the normal boy, and then it spawned in the pumpkin forest and had access to every area in the game... can someone please tell me what is going on?

kUtmWQv.png

BAoQph6.png

XuO60ok.png

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hello, today I was making another character. It was going to be a girl, and I had customized it to my liking. When I clicked create, something odd happened. It turned into the normal boy, and then it spawned in the pumpkin forest and had access to every area in the game... can someone please tell me what is going on?

kUtmWQv.png

BAoQph6.png

XuO60ok.png
Did you have a character in that slot before or was that the first time you used that save slot?
Does your first character happen to be in the Jumpkin Forest? I'm thinking maybe your first character's world file was somehow copied to your other save slot.

Lurixia

Green Slime
Did you have a character in that slot before or was that the first time you used that save slot?
Does your first character happen to be in the Jumpkin Forest? I'm thinking maybe your first character's world file was somehow copied to your other save slot.
My main character was at Evergrind City at the time. I haven't used that other slot ever before, it was my first time using it.