[Gameplay] [Co-Op] [Spoilers] Treasure Map #9 Given to Host But Not The Guest

For this report, I am the guest player.
In Marino Mansion, somehow Treasure Map #9 went to the host but not the guest when opened. This ended up with the host getting the completion counted but not the guest when the treasure was dug up. Note that the host never played without me.

Theory of Cause
: I suspect that maybe the host opened the chest without the guest in the room, so the chest wasn't loaded client-side for the guest, and somehow it didn't give me the map too. Obviously I haven't seen the code, but that is my theory. With how big Marino Mansion is I wouldn't be surprised if it was not one loaded zone.
So in summary, to illustrate this:
- Host: Opened the chest. Chest is loaded in, so the item was given and chest marked as opened. Expected behavior.
- Guest: Chest was not loaded, so no item was given. However it is still counted as "opened" since the Host is who decides what chests are unopened or not.

To fix this I went into Singleplayer, opened the chest (thank goodness it was available!) and dug it up in co-op again. The completion is now counted, but it looks like I have extra Super Fertilizer I'm not supposed to have now.

Within the spoiler is screenshots of the Treasure Map screen, and the map completion itself before I went to Singleplayer for the "fix." Also the extra fertilizer. Let me know if anything else would be helpful!
Spoilers for endgame map as this is from endgame.
SCREENSHOTS:

1713653953012.png1713653771955.png
The extra Super Fertilizer:
1713654677430.png

Own

That map and that fertilizer are only for the host of that specific world. In your save file you should still have the exact correct number of fertilizers for vines, as you never received any fertilizer the host of the other world got.

Are you sure that you have all four vines grown?

That map and that fertilizer are only for the host of that specific world. In your save file you should still have the exact correct number of fertilizers for vines, as you never received any fertilizer the host of the other world got.

Are you sure that you have all four vines grown?
Okay, so I understand that part now since you reminded me that fertilizers are host-only. (My solo world was freshly starting) So that part is working as intended.

I just had the bug happen again as the host: If the guest does not have the secret completed yet, even if they're in the same room as the chest upon opening, the chest will not count as opened, and they'll be stuck at 7/8 Secrets until they go and open it in their Singleplayer instance for the treasure map and dig it up in either the co-op or Singleplayer.

It is most likely because it's Super Fertilizer.