[Gameplay] Fae elder fight not ending

Sekibanki

Green Slime
C7cHyJ9.png

I won the fight with Summer and Autumn, but after the cut scene Autumn was still attacking me. I think it might be because I overkilled Summer by so much.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I just tested it. When you kill one of them without attacking the second, the battle continues until you finish off the second one, even if they shared HP.
S0LGba1.png

But overkilling didn't lead to what your problem was.
MYWEFdI.png

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I just tested it. When you kill one of them without attacking the second, the battle continues until you finish off the second one, even if they shared HP.
I think that's intended since your fighting two different enemies it makes sense that you have to hit both atleast once to win the fight. :p

Also did you spam ESC to skip the cutscene? Maybe that might have caused the bug.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Both faes needing a final hit is intended, and the bug is indeed probably caused by their shared HP!

Overkilling one of them shouldn't matter (unless maybe if you hexedit and hit them for so much as to underflow the integer), but it's possible that some form of damage might confuse the game to kill the same enemy twice instead of both enemies once!

@Sekibanki ,what talents did you use when you defeated the faes? I'm thinking Burning Weapon may be a culprit, but I can't tell from the screenshot!

Sekibanki

Green Slime
@Sekibanki ,what talents did you use when you defeated the faes? I'm thinking Burning Weapon may be a culprit, but I can't tell from the screenshot!

Yeah I was using the burning weapon talent, and I did skip the cut scene. It probably doesn't matter but autumn died in one hit just after this screenshot.