[gameplay] flinching

Salazni

Green Slime
not sure if it's normal or not, but when charging a skill, it takes 2 hits of any amount of damage to make you flinch and lose charge, but when using a normal swing (2h weapon because its slower) you can get flinshed out of a regular attack. side note, i have still hit enemies while flinching with a normal attack. tested with the jumpkins in the woods. (2 hits to lose charge, first hit only damages. normal weapon swing=auto flinch and no weapon swing animation, but sometimes still hits enemies.)

not sure if you understand completely but ask and ill try to clarify more if i can.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I understand you. :D That is intentional. The game isn't explaining this very well but if you look at your stat window in the menu you can see that there is a stat close to the bottom that is called "Concentration" or "CON". When you select that one it says this: "Concentration (CON) helps you resist enemy attacks while charging spells and skills." This means that you can still charge a skill or spell while under attack!