[Gameplay]Frosty Friend suddenly can't be summoned anymore in Arcade (Frontline 0.56j)

Nevius

Green Slime
Hello!

We were doing some Arcade Mode co-op the other day and one of us was going for the Frosty Friend spec. It was all going fine and we reached the Pumpkin Woods. However suddenly my collegue couldn't summon his Frosty Friend anymore for some reason! We tried putting the skill on another slot but that also didn't help. He could cast the spell but the Friend just wouldn't appear anymore.

Luckily we got it all in video! http://www.twitch.tv/nevius22/b/522669177
The run where it happens starts at 5:22 hours in the vod. The actual bug where he can't summon it anymore happens after 5:41 hours. As you can see Reilik couldn't get his Frosty Friend out anymore then :(
Hope you can figure it out!

Greetings
Nevius

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the report! I love VODs :D

Looks like the server wouldn't let him unleash the beast anymore and just made him charge forever... do you know if he did any cast animations on his screens? I'll look into whatever could've caused it.

Nevius

Green Slime
You mean the little animation that happens after charging right? I will ask him as soon as possible.

Nevius

Green Slime

Nevius: Hey remember that time where you couldnt summon frsoty friend anymore?
Reilik: yah
Nevius: The dev wants to know
Nevius: if you saw any cast animation on your screen
Nevius: Like after charging
Reilik : no, my pet was just stuck laying on the ground
Reilik : after we zoned 1 time
Nevius: Did you see it on the ground in every room?
Reilik: it wouldnt let me charge or anything bcuz he was "alrdy" summoned just dead and unable to revive
Reilik: yah
Reilik: at the ent of every room