[Gameplay?] Is it a bug or a standart? Teddy :o HALP

Tearry

Green Slime
Hey ^^

uhh... SInce I started playing SoG (thats a long story) leveling was awesome, you could grind on a place and keep leveling up, so I leveled up, untill you nerfed XP gain or something, can't exactly remember..

so the thing is you released Gold charges and I wanted to test them, buuut I came across 1 thing, that I can't upgrade skill to gold, because I lack points for it.. so I decided to lvl up to get them, went to Season Temple and started grinding, was there for 2 hours, (got me pretty nice loot tho) BUT I noticed my XP bar didn't even move, not even a little bit, like if it was frozen :eek: so I don't know if its supposed to be like that or is it a bug? or am I high level? (lvl 17 btw) but since you released those gold charges, (why would you if nobody could try them when they can't level up) so yeah thats why I think its a bug.. :eek: Please Help or.. something I don't know :-( or just bring back the old good (Uploaded a picture of it) .. :eek: And keep up the good work, this game will be the best of the best as it already is, but when it will be complete! :) :3 Have a good one ^^

Attachments

• SoG 1hour afk farm.png
    SoG 1hour afk farm.png
    392.7 KB · Views: 4

Zarphie

Green Slime
I got to level 21 without problems it took a while but its ok.
I leveld in the tempel in the room with the 3 orbs or at the present factory.
but not sure that you can further than 21

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
If you're way overleveled compared to the enemies you're fighting, you stop getting experience! It's been suggested that we somehow communicate this lack of exp somehow, but we haven't decided how yet.

It's on our to-do list to let players know when the leveling is futile!

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
You get less and less XP the higher your level is. This is intended.
But you can still get higher levels if you play Co-op or just grind bosses for hours.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Oohhhh, sorry, I thought you were both the same guy due to the (lack of) display picture :D

Hmm, it's weird that it isn't moving if you're only lvl 17! 21 sounds about right as max level currently

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Okay, I think I see what the problem is now, and I'd consider it a bug actually.

The Season Knights and Season Mages are of a lower level than what they should be. The Gifts and Presents are higher level, even! You should try farming there until I patch the season enemies to be a more correct level

Tearry

Green Slime
ofcourse im plyign frontline :p

Yup as Teddy said, on Little cute, but full-o-bombs boxes my xp ''skyrocketed'' compared to season temle

and 1 thing I think I found out is that these boxes takes more hits to kill than the mages or knights in season temple, so :3 yup ^^

thanks for sorting it out :)