[Gameplay] Only Helloweeds spawning

Salazni

Green Slime
wow lucky you! i wonder if this is really a problem or if you were really really unlucky. might be something with the spawn probability.

how long were you farming the area? i farmed there as well for some cards but this didn't happen to me in the 5+ minutes i was farming.

could this be because you played with the code for spoilers?

Salazni

Green Slime
also the spawn is much less than seems normal. i watched your entire videa nad didnt see any 2+ spanws of the plant at the same location. maybe the enemies spawned all at the location towards the graveyard preohibiting the spawn of other monsters.

Garglius

Master Collector
Matthew was the one recording for this one, he farmed for a solid hour before getting the card, happened about 10-15 minutes into his farming, and we use our real saves for play purposes, our 'hacked' saves we keep seperate for exploration purposes since they're really buggy (we essentially have to rewrite parts of the game, and run it as a seperate program, which crashes a bunch)

ark626

No i mean the purple pumpkin in the middle of the fields which only should be visible by making a certain quest for a doctor

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Oh, you're right. It's the pumpkin from the alchemist quest.
Maybe he activated the quest from the shop but didn't talk to the alchemist in the woods.