[Gameplay] Pet Menu on Farm doesnt work after some switching

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
When i go to the farm i can't "talk" to the slime for the pet menu. It is a minor problem, because i can talk to other pets if want them and i can use the pet menu to change to the slime and feed him/her from there.
I had the slime with me since i got 'it'.

After a restart everything was functional again and i could NOT reproduce this.

Last edited:

ark626

Ill try to reproduce that one but do you recall what couldve caused that?
What animal was your active pet? and when did you recognize that you couldnt talk to the slime?
Did you change the pet via speeking or via the pet menu itself? and where have you done it?

ark626

Okay i reproduced it.
It seems that if a animal which was brought into the farm has if yoh chose to "Bring" another one loses his menu.
Also could be applied to the Jumpkin (but i dont figured out how it exactly worked)
It has certainly sth. to do with the Bring and Stay options and the Pet which you have brought with yourslelf to the farm because it has no menu.

In cleartext

Go to the farm with an equiped pet.
Change the pet via the Bring command.
Maybee play a little arount with the stay and bring commands.
Try to speek to the animal you have brought to the farm.
=> It shouldnt work like with the others in menu.

ark626

Okay definitley it happens as i said.

Select a pet.
Go to the farm and speek to another animal.
Bring the new animal with you.
The old animal has no Menu on speeking with him because it is the old event which has NO menue trigger on speeking with them.

It returns normal on saving cause the events are new generated and the state of the animal which is staying is updatet to the menu.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
It does. but not on the pet you brought with you. This Bug is know and will be worked on in the future. You can however feed your pet from the main Menu, where you have in the first section, your character screen, a seperate pet menu.