[Gameplay] Styling Mushroom Shield

Elunier

Green Slime
Styling the Mushroom Shield with the Gift Box Shield makes the mushroom not spawn when attack. Tried other shields (not all others) but only the gift one seem to ignore the negative effect when not blocking perfectly.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I think he means that putting the gift shield in the style slot makes the mushrooms not appear - which is not what's intended in this case, since it's a gameplay mechanic that gets ignored!

Nice find - I'll fix it for the next patch

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Looking at the icon, I really want to do a chicken fan-art meme now. Sadly I've got another one in the works, but I'll get onto it once this one's done :3

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Looking at the icon, I really want to do a chicken fan-art meme now. Sadly I've got another one in the works, but I'll get onto it once this one's done :3
The chicken emote is Secrets of Grindea's Kappa face. :p Bag is the facepalm emote and Naniva is the troll emote. :p

Edit: The fish emote is the derp icon. :fish:

nhansen

Green Slime
Wow didn't think it was going to be seen so fast. As much as I like that bug, it's not fair.

I like the mushrooms spawning b/c with the mushroom card you get 25% crit even though your "blind" just remember what was around you like a mini game =)