res7less
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The existence of "Slime Lovers Weekly" must mean that Tai Ming culture is still alive somewhere! (too meta?)
    Tai Ming OST during traffic is the most depressing thing ever: If you didn't already feel like you've been waiting for 1000 years, you will.
    Can't stop finding the Mt. Bloom soundtrack amazing. I love how this masterpiece uses xylophone and triangle for dripping water echoing.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I like the nice combo of mountain pass/industrial mining operation balance it has, I just wish it emphasised the off-beats a bit more
    10 Statue Masks, 209 Ancient Rocks, 92 Magical Cores later, finally back to 100% after finally getting the Ancient Statue Card!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Nice one. You beat me, but then it's not like I've been actively trying. 10 Statue masks tho... I'd totally trade you one for a few hundred Spinsect Armour if I didn't want to get that mask myself!
    res7less
    res7less
    Well, that's when I got the idea for influencing spawn chances, heh. Why do you want the mask anyway? The only great stat on it is the armor, so I'm still wearing the arena crown.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Well I need it to get 100% myself :p In fact, I got it while doing some obligatory gauntlets when doing the glitch speedrun route for Tai Ming, but that was on normal mode and not on my main character. Also, I wear high DEF gear and it's a step up from the Winter Helm which is my current hat/facegear.
    I wonder if Mana has also made a prop sword for larping... which would be... the sword of Mana.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Maybe that's just one of the secrets of Grindea... ;)
    res7less
    res7less
    Hehe, true dat.
    God damn it, I just spent 5 minutes looking up cherry trees. Turns out the tree I need is simply called Sakura in russian like in japanese.
    Loving the Mt. Bloom soundtrack - the ideal music to listen to while working on something creative.
    I just realized that while we know Luke's mother and younger brother, nothing is known about his father. I sense a prominent sentence...
    Reactions: The G-Meister
    res7less
    res7less
    And there are Laser Swords in the game too!
    Exiled
    Exiled
    Darth vader in secret of grindea comfirmed!
    What, bunnies are auto-aggroing now? But their description says they're friendly :(
    res7less
    res7less
    Oh, nevermind, it's just the hard mode!
    How do I restore a character from a backup? Slot 3.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    What does it store then? Map completion and last save location? Seems almost irrelevant to have a separate file for it if that's all it does :/
    res7less
    res7less
    But I DID get the rewards from Mt. Bloom twice. Though afterwards I replaced the respective cha and wld files by a backup where I was missing 2 cards. Still better than some weird constellation with double items.
    GoodStuff
    GoodStuff
    I don't know what else it stores G-Meister. Ask Teddy. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…