Hey guys :3.

Learn

Green Slime
So I still haven't played the game yet, because I've been waiting for my friend to download it so we can play together. He hasn't actually got to download it because his internet died on him last night and he wasn't able to download the game to play it today :(. I really badly want to play, and he understands. He told me I can play the game alone to get an edge so I can help him out whenever he gets the game downloaded :3.

I wanted to know a couple things, if I may.

1. Would anyone like to play together with me, help me out with what I need to know through gameplay together. (Due note, that I would like to read and follow the story line, as well as do side quests if I find any or you're willing to show me, just try to not spoil anything while we're playing, cause we all know what getting things spoiled is the worst. Haha.)

2. Would anyone actually like me to stream my gameplay? So that you may see my first reaction to playing the game, to reading the story, to playing with whoever would like to play with me. (I would have to set up my streaming stuff, so bear with me, and I'm not too sure if my internet can handle it, but I could always try to see if it works for future purposes.)

3. Help in a general consensus. I'm sure the game were to give me instructions, but if no one were to play with me, I couldn't get the tips I could get from an insider that a game doesn't deliver. Unless you'd want me to learn it for myself :p.

I realize that both of these could be put under the "Streaming" Tab, and the "Co-Op" Tab, but it's also a "General" tab because I'd like to know some help and information, so rather then putting it in all 3, I thought I'd save everyone the switching of tab's and put it all in one. If it's a problem of any-sort, I'll just move them. I guess I put it in here for the sake that if there is no one who wanted to play with me.

Sorry for the long post, but thank you for taking your time and reading this. I really appreciate it.

P.S. : I'd be available to play anytime tonight up until about 5am. (You don't need to play until 5am, I'm just saying I'm able to play until 5am, haha :p.)

Edit: Offer still stands :/. Turns out my friend gave his code to his friend.

Last edited:

Ardeof

Rabby
Yeah I could go through story mode with you. The gameplay shall have to be another day though. Add me on Steam, Steam name is same as forum name. Ardeof.

Learn

Green Slime
Yeah I could go through story mode with you. The gameplay shall have to be another day though. Add me on Steam, Steam name is same as forum name. Ardeof.

Thank you :). Just message me whenever you'd like to play :D.

Ardeof

Rabby
Thank you :). Just message me whenever you'd like to play :D.

It'd be easier to have you on steam and notice when you're online than send a message through SoG forum. But i'll try to keep track, based on the "online" notification SoG Forum has.