Housing: Lumber Overflow.

I did eet.

37aeba3354.png

All that aside, the game lags up a storm when the number is that high. And after canceling the menu, the game runs at an overclocked speed in an attempt to catch all the way up.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
If it's not legit, then there's no reason to report it. I doubt it's possible to get that much as to overflow the value.

EDIT:
Seems like I misunderstood this post.

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm pretty sure it's legit. If you hold down the button long enough the amount of lumber per "click" increases drastically, or so I've heard.

If it's not legit, then there's no reason to report it. I doubt it's possible to get that much as to overflow the value.

It's legit. I mean I cheated to make it happen, but you can put something to hold down the arrow key and it'll eventually overflow. Would take a few hours but definitely possible.

I timed how long you have to hold it down for. It takes an hour to get 1 million logs. 21 million logs is the highest amount you can have as that equals 4.2 billion gold, which around that points causes the overflow to happen. So basically, it takes holding down the button for 21 hours. Lag happens as the number gets high, but not for quite a while, and for all I know, the lag may just be happening because my computer is old.

Essentially, you can have something holding down the arrow key for most of the day, but it's definitely achievable without using third party tools. Let's say I put the right arrow key down with an object right before I go to bed, wake up, do my daily routine, and then go out for the day and come back. By that time, I'd only have a few hours left to go.

When it comes down to it, 21 hours of holding down a button for 21 million logs and actually getting a payout of 4.2 billion gold is a ridiculously good payout and easily do-able as long as you just have a bit of patience and won't need your computer for a while.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Inversion point should be 2.1 billion, so halve everything :p also that probably means you're also approaching zero again here from negatives, so you may have much less than the actual maximum. Having said that, I wouldn't encourage going too close to the max as if you go over you'll instantly end up with negative money because the cap isn't hard.

Inversion point should be 2.1 billion, so halve everything :p also that probably means you're also approaching zero again here from negatives, so you may have much less than the actual maximum. Having said that, I wouldn't encourage going too close to the max as if you go over you'll instantly end up with negative money because the cap isn't hard.

Would just buy more potions for my pets with the money.

I would say you'll be buying them for a long time, but then you have the third-party turbo program :p

You can buy potions faster because you can hold the right AND up arrows which increments the number much faster, while for logs you can only hold the right arrow.

Not sure why this is, though the log UI is based off of the nurse's UI from Arcade mode, so maybe that has something to do with it.