I can't get the third drop from the statues

AetherRose

Green Slime
I don't know if I'm unlucky or if I have to do a very specific thing to get it, but the largest material doesn't seem to be dropping for me. I'd just like to know which it is :p

d_nlo

Rabby
I don't know if I'm unlucky or if I have to do a very specific thing to get it, but the largest material doesn't seem to be dropping for me. I'd just like to know which it is :p

I've got two or three of them after a 3 hours farming session.
So, you'll get that, eventually.

its probably the most annoying item in the game due to how obnoxious they are to fight. I wish I had tips on how to get a better drop chance but its one of the few enemies i have no idea how to farm, and I got mine really early because I was really lucky:/

AetherRose

Green Slime
UPDATE ON MY QUEST FOR THE MYSTERIOUS THIRD INGREDIENT. I now have EVERY card from those guys, yet no ingredient. Save my soul, lol. @Smallsplat the best farming method for me is to either use level 2 plants or bugs, depending on which you prefer.

UPDATE ON MY QUEST FOR THE MYSTERIOUS THIRD INGREDIENT. I now have EVERY card from those guys, yet no ingredient. Save my soul, lol. @Smallsplat the best farming method for me is to either use level 2 plants or bugs, depending on which you prefer.

[Note: I just realised you didn't mean for me to decide, but ima keep this here anyway becuase it may still be useful for readers]

oh geez probably neither, both have ups and downs for the situation. although I'm going to assume your magic so probably Bugs as if you can lock them onto the stone golems they won't leave till there dead, unlike plants that just shoot anything that's in range, making them ineffective for single target grinding

The lighting cloud is a fair choice due to being able to hit flying enemies, or Flame thrower (this is probably the best) to melt them down quickly (Silver is a must do with flame thrower tho so you can keep dodging out the way because without silver you can't move)

I wish you luck

AetherRose

Green Slime
UPDATE! When someone finds their final ingredient, how do you expect them to feel? I felt nothing. No fanfare. No sense of achievement. Nothing. Then I felt a deep emptiness, like a black pit in my heart. Had it all been for naught? Had I been chasing a fantasy? But at the height of my despair, it suddenly became to clear. I was still missing an ingredient. A single, elusive ingredient. An ingredient no Collector has ever found before...because the game isn't finished. STILL VERY FUN! I love grinding in this game, it's actually very well designed.

UPDATE! When someone finds their final ingredient, how do you expect them to feel? I felt nothing. No fanfare. No sense of achievement. Nothing. Then I felt a deep emptiness, like a black pit in my heart. Had it all been for naught? Had I been chasing a fantasy? But at the height of my despair, it suddenly became to clear. I was still missing an ingredient. A single, elusive ingredient. An ingredient no Collector has ever found before...because the game isn't finished. STILL VERY FUN! I love grinding in this game, it's actually very well designed.

I give you a sticker for remembering the entire speech! :p
and ye, I've done 3 play thru's with secrets and each play style is amazing (altho magic is probably the most fun because of its variety)
Btw you should join the Discord channel, you'll get answers to most stuff pretty darn quickly :p

AetherRose

Green Slime
I give you a sticker for remembering the entire speech! :p
and ye, I've done 3 play thru's with secrets and each play style is amazing (altho magic is probably the most fun because of its variety)
Btw you should join the Discord channel, you'll get answers to most stuff pretty darn quickly :p
Oh, thanks for the heads up! I didn't know there was a discord

d_nlo

Rabby
When someone finds their final ingredient, how do you expect them to feel?

I have no idea, I still don't have the S-rank achievements from the arcade mode, and neither those that you get from completing each region exclusive challenge-room.