I think this item is bugged

lWhito

Green Slime
So I already got all the cards of the game and the items plus this iten does not drop no matter how long I stay killing it this mob is missing it to complete 100%

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 14

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I doubt the numbers have changed :confused: Try for a bit longer, see if it isn't just bad luck (because, by chance, the average person should get at least something that takes too long to drop. That's just fixed random drop chances for you).

lWhito

Green Slime
I doubt the numbers have changed :confused: Try for a bit longer, see if it isn't just bad luck (because, by chance, the average person should get at least something that takes too long to drop. That's just fixed random drop chances for you).
Have you ever been able to drop this item? Because I do not think it should be more difficult than dropping a card or something like that

Elswor

Rabby
Personally I've only ever found 2, for what its worth. It does drop, but seems to just be pretty rare, and Spinsects can be a bit annoying to farm at times.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Have you ever been able to drop this item? Because I do not think it should be more difficult than dropping a card or something like that
I doubt it's more rare than a card drop, it's more likely that you're just getting unlucky. I have a few of these across multiple characters myself, but those dropped in previous updates, so I can't be sure if the numbers have changed. However, in most cases of this issue cropping up, it's generally not an issue at all, which is why I'm suggesting to keep at it a bit longer :p

lWhito

Green Slime
I doubt it's more rare than a card drop, it's more likely that you're just getting unlucky. I have a few of these across multiple characters myself, but those dropped in previous updates, so I can't be sure if the numbers have changed. However, in most cases of this issue cropping up, it's generally not an issue at all, which is why I'm suggesting to keep at it a bit longer :p
okay