Implement Beast Mode/Beast Mode rewards.

Enoen

Rabby
I started a character from scratch and attempted Beast Mode while on the hard difficulty; I feel like it is a nice feel in difficulty when fighting bosses as the fight with Vilya lasted much longer (Although I wish she had more variety in her move set)

I feel like they should make Beast Mode something you can toggle once you unlock it whether by beating the game in hard mode and that you should be rewarded with some kind of aesthetic like an item that alters your appearance similarly to the item that turns you into a ghost or adds butterflies around you; for defeating certain bosses while in Beast Mode.

Or hell maybe even a title for beating certain bosses in this mode. I dunno I just felt like making the suggestion.

Edit 1: I guess the reason why I suggest this is because for people like me I get a kick and thrill out of a challenging boss fight; and I'm not saying the bosses are not at their fair amount of difficulty but I kind of enjoy this feeling of there being a higher tier of difficulty that imo should only be accessed once you clear the game once; like a "Would you like to play this in Beast Mode?" And clarify the differences while giving incentive as to why they would want to start all over in said mode. Normal and Hard Mode should be freely adjustable as it affects enemy movesets but in terms of enemy stats? Beast Mode is where end gamers should go to die.

I for one would like there to be a hood of mastery (A hat basically) that proves you are a Beast Mode player and that the hoods could be of different animals and is has a few color choices based on the animal the hood is related to. Just speaking my mind since I'm not sure if any of these are good ideas but are ideas none the less.

Last edited: