It's been bugging me a little, but...[spoilers]

The Observer

Green Slime
Not sure if anyone else's asked this before, but...

You know how when you're returning from the flying fortress and Marino nicks Amalet from you? It's been bothering me, but is there any particular reason Amalet didn't at least try and tempt Marino into world domination like it and Ga'antlet did for you? Other people (like Dad and Naniva) can hear Bag just fine, so presumably you're not the only one who can hear ancient artifacts of doom speak.

Did Amalet judge Marino not worthy? Is Marino too full of himself for anything to penetrate that thick skull of his? Was it really the chickens all along?

I dunno, I'm just wondering if there's an official explanation.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Not sure if anyone else's asked this before, but...

You know how when you're returning from the flying fortress and Marino nicks Amalet from you? It's been bothering me, but is there any particular reason Amalet didn't at least try and tempt Marino into world domination like it and Ga'antlet did for you? Other people (like Dad and Nanavi) can hear Bag just fine, so presumably you're not the only one who can hear ancient artifacts of doom speak.

Did Amalet judge Marino not worthy? Is Marino too full of himself for anything to penetrate that thick skull of his? Was it really the chickens all along?

I dunno, I'm just wondering if there's an official explanation.
Well, I wouldn't say that Amalet has much time to speak to Marino since you're chasing him all over the place and finally fight him. Making evil plans about world domination isn't something you do on the fly. To plan something like that you need freshly baked cookies and milk while sitting in a comfy couch. :p

Hyperlord

Rabby
My character has cat ears. Does that count?

(I think the answer is no. I don't think I've ever seen one at least.) :(

Your char has cat ears!? NICE! Damn I have to start from scratch now knowing that!!
I've seen a cat at the Vilyaroo blog (right side above "about") ... want to feed and pet that buddy :)