Knowing when your bug has been acknowledged.

Dulled

Rabby
Good evening, you all!

I've accessing this forum for a while and made some little posts here and there. One of them was in the Bug session of the forum. It is happily full of threads and people replying. While I know the developers have a lot of work to do, I would like to simply know when my bug was acknowledged, that is, beside a reply.

If there were any ways to do that, it would save some of the developers' time, as the wouldn't need to reply, and help them keep track of which bugs they already know. Plus, the original thread author would be able to rest calmly knowing that the bug he found is known.

Mind you guys and girls that this is solely a suggestion and not some kind of demand, as I have no right to do that... (I just wanted to make this clear.)

Anyway, great forum and community so far!

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
We read every single post in the Bug Reports forum, so everybody can rest assured their bug will be noted even if we don't reply to all of them! :)

I guess we could start liking bug report posts to let everyone know we have seen them, if that's something people worry about!

Dulled

Rabby
Oh, wow, I really didn't know that! I'm really glad that you read them all. After that, I'm completely not worried. And for the "liking", well, if it doesn't take much of your time, I believe it wouldn't hurt at all!

Thanks for the fast reply!