Laser sword voice?

Saiffer

Green Slime
Just crafted the laser sword and the slash sounds like a human voice going "miew, view, piew". Whose willing to bet that it's Teddy's voice? Lol

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Just crafted the laser sword and the slash sounds like a human voice going "miew, view, piew". Whose willing to bet that it's Teddy's voice? Lol

Curses, and here I was about to change careers! On a serious note, it's luckily just a place holder (mostly to test the code) until one of our real sound guys get their hands on it ;D

Horvath

Green Slime
Yeah, once I saw the image for it I got so hyped Im calling it a beam saber on account you had to kill a thing called GUN-D4M for it XD

I just got the sword, and the sound effects are top notch. Now we need a Red Sabre. Then a Purple Sabre. With the same Sound FX (Please keep these SFX In, don't change them)

Momizi

Rabby
the olny thing i would change is the volume of the sound,
i got a big sound setup, and the sound is very bassy and it drowns out every other sound by like 500%

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
You get the Emitter Matrix from killing GUND4M and once you've beaten any boss you can go to the memory room to fight the boss again so you can farm the boss drops. Go inside the Collectors HQ and walk up the stairs, then walk to the left. :)