[Launch] Game shows Ferrets at launch, but after that is all black screen with sound and menus working

MushyMush

Green Slime
At launch, the first logo appears, then when it goes to show the next three logos the screen remains black as it goes to the main menu. The sound is working, can hear the menus working as well and accessing them works, but the screen is entirely black. Friend guided me to the graphics options and I managed to change from windowed mode to something else and when I confirmed it crashed.

Version: 1.01a Steamy Hot Stable
Error: System.InvalidOperationException: TextInput.Initialize can only be called once!
at EventInput.EventInput.Initialize(GameWindow window) in (path)\ChatZor\EventHandler.cs:line 128
at SoG.Game1.LoadContent() in (path)\Game1.cs:line 469 at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DeviceCreated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.OnDeviceCreated(Object sender, EventArgs args)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice(GraphicsDeviceInformation newInfo)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ApplyChanges()
at SoG.Game1._Menu_Options_Interface() in (path)\States\Menus\MainMenus.cs:line 7559
at SoG.Game1._Menu_Update() in (path)\States\Menus\MainMenus.cs:line 2037
at SoG.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:line 1564 - Disposed: 1 - FullScreen: No - NetworkRole: LocalOnly - scue: Menu_Change - MD5: 1dc8b2f3e149de6853eeb9fa793493e8