Looking for Coop players

qu1nter

Green Slime
Hi my Steam name is Qu1nter... The other thread for steam name's is from years ago so i figured i would post my own. Hopefully it will get some more visibility here. If you want to play add me or post here. Im not very far in the game but ill join your game or you can join mine. It will be a fun time lol.

Thalldor

Green Slime
Hey there! I use to play the game quite a bit but has stopped for awhile and now I was looking to join someones COOP. I am interested in joining your COOP although if possible I would like to start from the beginning as long as that is fine with you. If there is no complications, when I get home from work I will send you a friend request on steam!

--Green Slime

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That green text is reeeeally obnoxious and hard to read against a white background xD D'you mind changing it to a darker shade like this in case anyone else is with me?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Sorry about that, I edited the post and changed the color.
Cheers brah <3 It'll never be as obnoxious as white names on a light themed Twitch, you have to highlight those to read them.

It's not his fault that this forum doesn't have darker themes
I guess. I did try some JavaScript injection to change that, but the only thing I could do was make a small area at the bottom of the page black instead of the whole page. I don't have any problems with a light theme anyway :p