• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Lurixia

Green Slime
hil7DiG.png

Please. Make this a hairstyle your player can have. Please. I beg of you. I need it in my life. With this hairstyle I would be happy for the rest of my life. PLEASEEEEE! I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO DO IT! I WOULD EVEN GET 10 MILLION POINTS IN ARCADE JUST TO UNLOCK IT! If it already is one of the hairstyles that is currently unlocked though and is being released in the future, thank you. But if it isn't... please make it one! This hairstyle is the only thing I need in this game to make it my favorite. Please... you do not know how cute this hairstyle is. I would literally kill to get it. I need it. I NEEEEEEEEED ITTTTTT. I want to give this hairstyle to my main, and every other single character I make after that. That is how much this game needs to put this as a player hairstyle. This is one of the best hairstyles in existence, yet it is very sad that your player can not wear it. But, if it is made an option, so many people will die of cuteness. This is a good thing. Please. Purple this hairstyle + the cat ears would be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. So PLEAAAASEEEEEE make this a hairstyle that your player can use... PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't think that the hairstyle should be a default hairstyle that the player can pick while creating his/her character since it would make the NPCs less interesting and make them feel generic. If the devs "re-use" the hairstyles for the NPCs then they would seem less special. However I wouldn't oppose the Arcade Hat reward suggestion. :)

Own

But several NPC hairstyles are already player hairstyles.

Morgan with his meatball hair, off the top of my head.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
But several NPC hairstyles are already player hairstyles.

Morgan with his meatball hair, off the top of my head.
Well, Morgan's hairstyle isn't as unique as Loretta's lolita style. I think her style is out of the ordinary and therefore I don't think it should be a default hairstyle.

Own

Uh... what? o_O

Morgan's hairstyle is one of the most unique ones in the game. Loretta's looks like a slight modification of one of the existing girl hairstyles.

Morgan's a story character and appears in cutscenes, Loretta is a throwaway non-plot NPC with one interaction.

I don't see the idea behind giving her any special treatment. Heck, I want to collect her maid hat while we're at it. :p