marino still blue haired ?

ark626

Moved to general discussion.
Its because Marinos new sprites are made but not ingame yet.

Process is looking something like this.

The spriters change sth.
=> SOmetimelater the programmer implements it.
=>Some tests run and with the next update(which contains MORE stuff than just one sprite will be delivered to customers)

Suny

Rabby
another question when im already here :p

the green slime have a third item in the 'loot table' is that thing already ingame? farmed for years now ( feeled ) and couldnt find it

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
another question when im already here :p

the green slime have a third item in the 'loot table' is that thing already ingame? farmed for years now ( feeled ) and couldnt find it
Farm more...
best tip ever but that's the way it is
i could help you farm if you want

Suny

Rabby
cheater!
lvl 17 what are u doing so long :D im 13 and finished the game with level 9 or something o_O

Suny

Rabby
u can cheat o_O
btw
so im sure u can tell/show me where i can find treasue map 2?^^ im looking all day for a fuckin sleepin chicken -.- cant find the treasure, all others were easy

Kasai

Green Slime
u can cheat o_O
btw
so im sure u can tell/show me where i can find treasue map 2?^^ im looking all day for a fuckin sleepin chicken -.- cant find the treasure, all others were easy
You are not looking for a sleeping chicken. You are looking for a place, where chickens sleep. ;)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Yes you can "cheat" if you can code a little or use cheat engine or similar programms
i cheat sometimes on other chars for fun/testing things
2nd tip there are two places where chicken go to sleep and you are searching the one not on a mountain

Suny

Rabby
i dont get it
they are 2 places where chicken sleeps, in the starting town and where my pets are, but i still cant find the treasure with the instructions from the text....