Math Puzzle Error!!

Hans Johansson

Green Slime
Argh... I just could not stand that the "math"-puzzles does not consider order of operations...
On of the solutions to the puzzles were something like "4 + 2 * 5 - 3 = 27" (not the actual puzzle to ruin it for ppl)
According to the game this is how its calculated:
4+2 = 6
6*5 = 30
30-3 = 27
But this is incorrect. Order of operations tells us that 2 * 5 is the first calculation that should be made
ergo. 4 + 2 * 5 - 3 = 4 + (2*5) -3
4 + 10 - 3 = 11
This could be one of the last puzzles thou since this is a tad bit harder then just ur normal + and -.
But to have a math-puzzle with some kind of math-genius-character and then make it "wrong" feels just wierd :p
I got stuck for a while due to order of operations not being implemented and it felt almost dirty making the wrong calculation and getting the right answer.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I think it's actually made a lot clearer from the fact that each time you make an operation, the output of that operation is now the new input. It's not like the numbers "4 + 2" sit there waiting for complete mathematical rigidity. You just get 6 left. In fact it simplifies the calculations a lot for people that may not know about the operation order.

And imagine instead having to put brackets around everything :p