Merry Christmas to an amazing community!

Fred

Developer
Staff member
I'm about to head home for some Christmas coziness with the family (was actually supposed to already be on the road/sea, buuuut I messed up and missed the ferry. Yaaaay!). Vilya and Teddy will hold the fort here on the island, but they will also take a much needed Christmas break over the holidays. We should be back in full force around the 2nd or 3rd of January.

I really just want to wish all of you guys hanging around the forums a mega merry Christmas. I kinda feel like a broken record, but your support and feedback is invaluable to all three of us. We wouldn't be on this amazing/crazy ride if it weren't for all of you, so thank you!

Keep postin' them threads, cause we'll keep readin' them. See you in 2016!

Own

I'd say I hope the three of you have a very happy holiday season, but...

Fred said:
Decided for the first time EVER, not to do an all-nighter before my trip home. Alarm doesn't wake me, misses my boat. THANK YOU SANTA :)

Teddy said:
Full blown flu two days before Christmas! Thanks body!

You guys are very clearly cursed. I'm afraid. Vilya's going to come back after the Christmas break with pirate hooks for hands, I just know it.

Hope things improve for all of you. :(

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Merry Christmas to all of you! Have a great, well deserved holiday or I'll make the trip over to your fort and force feed you with meatballs and janssons. :D

3606d1a546b5c9267557bd0a56857329.gif