Monster Hunter Cross Hype \o/

AvonSenpai

Green Slime
Well Monster Hunter is one of my Favorite Game series~
And now they working on a really impressiv sequel, im really hyped after seeing this trailer and hope it will come soon to the west <3

Anyone here on the forum that know this game series and like it has critic or something dont be afraid =).

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I'm always hyped for Monster Hunter even though I never played any game. I always want, but I never own the consoles or it won't release here (PC version -.-)

AvonSenpai

Green Slime
I'm always hyped for Monster Hunter even though I never played any game. I always want, but I never own the consoles or it won't release here (PC version -.-)

I Know ur feeling...
After Capcom got this fight with Sony i was sad well i buyed a Wii only for MH-Tri but.. after Tri they changed to other consoles so they forced me to buy again a new console just for 1 game and i wont agree with that and support that at all...

Its sad enough that they wont realese Frontiere here~ when its 200 % suggest from the West Community.
They still stay on the hand-hero versions with the Fake Online mode and all MH players know the Online mod from the First PS2 Parts and the Tri Part was the best Online playing ever !

But well... atleast MH Cross gameplay looks a bit near to the Overstyled frontier look too and when i dont still like the 3DS generally... i maybe think about to buy one for this realese when it should coming west for me will it be worth but yeah, CAPCOM pls u see how Mh selling here in west still the last version Mh4 Why u wont realese a Mh for Pc with a Real Online mod i dont even care if we need monthly costs but we need this plss it will change the world :´(.