Would you like to see this?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lurixia

Green Slime
There should be more pets! I want a kitten and a puppy and more cute animals and maybe artifacts/in-animate objects could be pets too like a sword pet or a shield pet... or even a Amalet and Bag pet!

Also, maybe the current pet you have could also give you a sort of bonus thing like cards do when you have them selected as your current one? Like slime pet could increase your movement speed in the slime trail they leave on the floor instead of decrease, the rabbit pet could decrease charge time, Jumpkin pet increase movement speed while charging and attacking, etc.

Leave feedback below!

Well there's already likely to be more pets eventually, I'm pretty sure they even said so at some point?(I don't want to search the forum for posts again haha) :p and the bonuses they grant are when you feed them and level up the stat boosts that you want it to give you :D I do like those little bonuses though like leaving a little slime trail to douche enemies xD :)

CatBug

Rabby
Hmm for pets I was thinking of things like the slime could gather items for you, (card gives wider pickup range)
Rabby further increases your as/cs/ms, Bee can act like an orbital blocking projectiles etc

Hukasi

Green Slime
Yetis can attack stuff and make you tougher (grants bonus armor)
just sayin this need to happen!

I agree on the first bit: More pets/non-monster pets would be nice.

The second part though...
While adding unique abilities to each pet is nice and all, that kind of ruins the point that the devs are aiming for with pets.
What I mean is, pets are not different, (except for looks) so you can always choose your favorite looking pet, there are no "bad for certain areas" pets.
Partial Support.