New look/hair?

Vindelev

Green Slime
I like the possibilities we get for customizing our character, but i also like the look of some of the npc's that are in game. For example, this guys hair... I would kill to get that hair style on my character!

I don't know if this is already planned, but i think that the more you can customize your character the more you are able to enjoy and live your self into the game. Just my opinion ;)

Attachments

• Hair.png
    Hair.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 8

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
You can change your hairstyle when you visit a woman in Evergrind City
Unbenannt.PNG
Even though i don't know if you can have that male hair style, as i only played female heroines

Vindelev

Green Slime
I have experimented with diferent hair styles through that woman. It's not that i regret the style i chose, i would just like to see more styles :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
While I'm all open for more customization I also think that the NPCs should have some hair styles that the player can't choose. The reason for this is because the NPCs need to be unique. If the NPCs look just the same as the player then they wouldn't seem as interesting and you wouldn't necessarily walk up to them to see what they have to say. I think it's good if the NPCs have some NPC exclusive clothes and hair styles so that you can look at them and say "Dude, that guy looks so cool!". If they look the same as your character you wouldn't say that would you? ;)

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
There will be plenty more hairstyles to choose from in the future (and we're also gonna improve the graphics of the current styles), or at least, that's the plan. :)

Vindelev

Green Slime
GoodStuff: You are probably right, always nice to see what others have to say :)
Vilya: I can't wait, I know you guys are working hard, and i appreciate it a lot! :)